Jumat, 17 Januari 2014

My First Purchase in Bhinneka

Last month, my elder brother gave me his Android-powered smartphone Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i860 but in return I had to buy a Blackberry smartphone for him by using money from my pocket. That Ace 2 is my first Android smartphone. I have upgraded it to Jelly Bean and it runs often extremely slow until I remove its battery. Annoying!

I thought it was because it needed bigger RAM because it is not more than 1 GB in capacity. Therefore, I planned to root it and installed RAM adder app. Found RAM Manager Pro but haven’t yet used it because I wait until its guarantee period is expired. RAM Manager Pro does need MicroSD, so I need to buy a MicroSD with higher capacity and higher class which is class 10 .

Due to my stay at my village, I got to buy it online. Actually, it was not wise option because I didn’t really need it really soon. I just could have bought it in Makassar.

After Googling, I found cheap one in Kaskus. The seller seemed trusted and eligible, so I contacted him to ask about the price. I BBM-ed him and he just answered that the shipment fee was over IDR 40k. Wow, that was quite expensive. He was selling MicroSD UHS-1 which was worth buying but well… there might be another seller that provided cheaper shipment fee.

Shortly after, Bhinneka across my mind. It’s the most famous gadget webstore in the country. MicroSD type I was looking for, fortunately available in their website. It was Sandisk MicroSD UHS-1 16 GB Class 10. Sold for IDR 179.000 with shipment fee IDR 20.000 (Total: 208.863). – 63 is the unique number to identify my purchase but I had to either input my transaction ID when I confirmed my purchase. That’s good anyway but way too redundant. Unique number of amount to pay is enough though.

I had confirmed my payment via Bank BNI ATM on their website and the only I needed to do was waiting my memory card shipped to my address.

However, I was disappointed because they shipped it after three days and it just  arrived at TIKI in Watampone four days after. Means it was over one week! I only thought that maybe because I stayed at village so my package was stuck on the tree. But well, the MicroSD has been on my hand already. I have just taken it in TIKI Watampanone at Jl. Beringin last week. Thanks Bhinneka!

Share: