• Please, follow me in Twitter

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Had Fun at Outbond Unhas

This outbond is part of Hasanuddin University Students Programs in 2012. Several of them I have attended were Academic Writing Workshop in Gedung Baruga and Management Leadership Workshop in IPTEKS. The outbond took place at Danau Unhas where students who received PPA and BBM scholarship gathered, but those didn't may join the outbond too.

Actually, I signed for the oubond for 15 December, not today, but I thought I should attend it today that I was afraid to not get free T-Shirt. I didn't attend the MLW that continued today too. Unfortunately, I didn't get free T-Shirt, the stock was out. Okay, doesn't matter.

We were formed into a team which consist of ten people. We introduces ourselves, but I only can remember some. The first thing we did was the exciting part, the flying fox. We climb a tree where the rope was tied from the edge of the lake and then we glided along the rope.