• Please, follow me in Twitter

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Final Assignments Hit Me

These final weeks of the month are the end of the semester fifth according to academic calendar of my university. So far, I have been joining some final test in the class and the rests are assignments - homework. Some are rather easy but some are difficult too. I have many tricks to finish the assignment so I don't need to worry about that, as long as the internet in my dorm room is connected, everything goes as well, hopefully. However, I never attend one of subjects I am programming in the semester, PR (Public Relation), taught by Mr.Alwi - my freaking friends ever said to me that my face looks like his, dammit!

It's because the subject has the same schedule with other subject, that is Survey of British-American Literature. If only employees at my department could work as well, it would not be like this! The consequence is probably I would be scored E! No! No can do that this is the end of the semester so that I can not resign from this subject.

The Survey of British-American Literature was already finalized, I plan to attend the PR class next week. God, I wish I can attend the class and keep my name on the record in the list of the subject participants.