• Please, follow me in Twitter

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Online Forum Project: Best Forex Forum

Well, I registered a domain bestforexforum.net a couple week ago to establish an online forum for forex traders. The forum will be entitled Best Forex Forum as its domain. Actually, I was rather confused which platform to use for the domain that many best forum softwares in internet paid and even free. I was about to purchase Xenforo but I thought it was too simple and had less support. So, I decided to save my money to purchase vBulletin 4.x Forum Licence about $195. Hopefully next year I can make it.

Let's talk about the essential of my online forum again. I had done some research to establish my forum like sneaking competitors which have high PR, alexa, and other stats and finally I have scratched a concept to for the forum. I consider to advertise it on Facebook and some sites like Reddit, Adf.ly, and blogs. I know advertisement ain't cheap so I must do research again to lower its cost.

If this plan is realized next year, it will be my major investment. Wish me luck guys!