• Please, follow me in Twitter

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just Ordered Lens Bracelet™

Yep, I have ordered a Lens Bracelet in Adam Elmakias's Store for $10 + shipment fee $3 and I wish the item arrive soon at my house in Bone. If you don't know yet what Lens Bracelet is, here is short review from its official store:




In early 2010, Adam Elmakias created his first set of Lens Bracelet™ bracelets to be used as a promotional tool for his photography. Starting off with a single design, based on the 50mm, Elmakias began sharing the bracelets with friends, photographers and fans, giving away nearly 250 bracelets as he toured throughout the US and Canada.
After only six months, thousands of Lens Bracelet™ bracelets have now been sold and shipped to individuals in over 50 different countries. The buzz around the bracelets has led to an expansion in Elmakias’ offerings: a multitude of focal length designs to choose from. Photographers and fans can now show off their favorite lenses, even when they aren't shooting.
The timeless design was created by a photographer, for photographers and features classic embossed lettering and lens grip ridges that replicate actual lenses. The silicone bracelets are available in two different base styles and focal lengths of 50mm, 35mm, 85mm, 14-24mm, 17-40mm, 24-70mm, 24-105mm and 70-200mm. Size choices for Lens Bracelet™ bracelets include 7" circ. x 1/2'' and 8'' circ. x 1/2''
If you do love photography you should buy it too to express yourself or it can be great gift for your friends. I decided to buy it because I too love photography even though I don't have camera yet but soon I am going to buy one as I am collecting money from my parents.