• Please, follow me in Twitter

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bought Hosting Package in Hostgator

Because unknown error occured on my blog that hosted in local hosting company and I could not fix it, I then decided to migrate it to Hostgator although it costs much money for its membership fee every month. But, it is really worth, Hostgator has excellent service. Tonight was my first time I used Hostgator, I didn't know how to use it, I always chatted to Hoostgator service and they were so welcome. Not only that, they also called me at late night because I experienced the problem at the time.

Speaking of my hosting in Hostgator, actually I have several plans to develop my website but it seems difficult that I can't afford website software/script yet to buy. I want to create web directory (PHPLD $30-$80), classified ads (AppThemes $99), and IT job boards (AppThemes $99).

I should save money then. Fortunately, I join Pay Per Download program which earns me at least $1-$5 every day, so it helps me to obtain extra money.