• Please, follow me in Twitter

Friday, July 22, 2011

I Plan to Buy Scrapebox Software

If you don't know what Scrapbox is, Scrapbox is a Black Hat SEO software which is very useful tool to enhance yer online business. In short, you can visit directly Scrapbox website for more information. This software ain't freeware at all and it costs $97 after discount normally $197. Pretty expensive indeed, I have saved several money to buy it. After buying Paypal balance yesterday, $20 on my Paypal, and I also had $25+ earning on my Sharecash account so I only need $30 to buy the software. Wish me buy it very soon!

Actually, I had plan to buy ultimate autoblog Wordpress plugin named WP-Robot but it's freaking expensive rather that Scrapebox! I cancelled buying it. Running WP-Robot plugin in WP machine is indeed smart way to earn money fast but we have to know that this plugin requires high hosting capacity, resource, and of course bandwith too. And I can't afford its cost yet so buying Scrapbox has become my priority.

Apart that plan, I also wanted to buy TweetAttack, XRUMER and SEnuke software but they are more expensive than Scrapebox and WP-Robot. I just say LATER after I have sufficient money, LOL.