• Please, follow me in Twitter

Friday, July 29, 2011

I am Colecting Money to Establish My Online Business

It's now time to take action after learning lots of online business although I think I should learn more and more. To make it on, of course I need fund to run my 5 TLD domains as follows:

ewwing.com (this blog)
gamertuts.com
nutritionfordiet.com
itjobin.net
homestayinaustralia.com

These are my investment, but I will focus on developing one first. I figured out that both itjobin.net and homestayinaustralia.com has potential to boost my earning and I am still confused which one I should focus from moreover I have insufficient fund for both. After researching keyword 'IT Job in' on Adwords, it has more than 260.000.000 searches but the problem is I haven't done research about careers in IT field yet 'home stay in australia', any suggestion? I think I should redesign my plan.