• Please, follow me in Twitter

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Being Rich is My Goal

Who doesn't want to being rich anyway? Everybody wants, but as for me, I have my own thought. I study English literature at Hasanuddin University and of course this major ain't study of economy nor financial at all. We only learn how-to of speaking-listening-reading-writing English and literature related things as well. Yep, it's not major for make-money like accountant, management, banking, blah..blah..blah...

Say I graduate my study there, would I work as writer in literature field or something then? I answer NO. I would be choosing my own path, that is entrepreneurship. I have to make my dreams come true. But if my life dragged being worker in foreign department of Indonesia and placed overseas I would never take it off.

I don't intend to discredit my own major that it has very potential alumni to succeed with their knowledge. They can be professional writer, drama director, poet, tourist guide, or even actor.