• Please, follow me in Twitter

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Parents Will Get Divorced

Today, I just called my mother asking about money that I requested for a study tour fee. After she told me that she would send it tonight she then telling something that made me shock. She wanted to divorce with my father. I advised her to think it twice or maybe thousands. She cried, she said that she couldn't tolerate my father's attitudes. It's been 25 years but he never changes! Actually, I strongly support my mother to divorce with my father and I wish she realizes it asap. It's her decision, she had considered many things, I believe in my mother. It would be end of her misery.

Divorcing is something very bad. Allah hates it, but it is halal to do. Divorcing brings so much torment yet psychological matter. I don't know what's gonna happen in my life if this thing happens. I am already mature, I can be strong without father.