• Please, follow me in Twitter

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thesis oh Thesis!

Ever since I was officially student of English Literature at Hasanuddin, I am too afraid of what thesis is. Though currently I am in fourth semester, I always go to the library center to ready thesis of English Literature as it is my major in order to know it deeper. I also always learn the how-to of thesis writing structure, preparation, hypothesis, etc. in websites, books, either asking my seniors.

An old proverb says, "Prepare your umbrella before rain" literally means "prepare everything before it's too late."  I do love this proverb and it's been my motto. I have to learn how to write thesis before it's too late. Eventually, at my major, in seventh semester, there is a study about "Thesis Writing" whose credit is two! However, it's not enough.

I want to study thesis from now on.